Reservation is mandatory due to Covid19
- Reservations are exclusively to be made online and payments on site. Your credit card data will guarantee your reservation.
- Any changes or cancellations are possible at the latest 48 hours before arrival on +41 (0)27 761 14 38.
- If the change or the cancellation are not notified on time, we will with regret charge your credit card for the total amount of your reservation.
- For groups, please confirm the number at least 1 week before arrival.
Acceptance of this charter is considered integral part of the booking conditions.
Following the new directives of the FOPH, the Covid certificate is compulsory starting Monday 13 September!
“If I do not agree with this charter, I postpone my stay or renounce to it.”
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Check-in before 6pm, check-out before 9am.
- The evening meal is served at 7 p.m. (single service, no orders from the menu) and breakfast is available from 6.30 to 8.30 am.
- Picnics to be booked: CHF 15.
- Sleeping bag liner and pillowcase are compulsory in the dormitories and the privatized dormitories.
- Rooms with balcony on the lake side are available. Handbasin, duvets and towels are provided in the room.
- Shower cabins at your disposal.
- Dog kept on a leash and accepted only in the rooms (only one per room and announced at time of booking).
- Rooms and privatized dormitories with half-board only.
- Payment on site with cash (Swiss francs and Euros), Maestro, Postcard, Visa or Mastercard.
- Unfortunately, not enough connection to offer you Wifi (4G network near chapel).