Sleep at the Salanfe Mountain Inn
After hiking to Salanfe, you’ll deserve a good rest in our comfortable dormitories or private rooms.
Reservation is mandatory
100 dormitory beds
There are an average of 18 places in each dorm.
Pillows and duvets are provided. The use of a sleeping bag liner and your own pillowcase is mandatory. Shower towels are not provided.
Some dormitories can be made private, for groups of 4 to 6/9 people.
20 beds in comfortable bedrooms
Our four double rooms and four triple rooms all have balconies overlooking the lake.
No need to bring anything! Clean linen is provided, with duvets and towels.
There is a hand basin in the room, while toilets and showers are shared facilities on the same floor.
For families, a trundle bed can be added on request.
Showers are available on each floor. Remember to pack your towel if staying in a dormitory.
Our half-board formula (dinner, overnight stay and breakfast), includes the Hiker’s Menu for the evening meal:
Homemade soup – Main course – Dessert
If requested when making your reservation, a cheese fondue may be substituted (additional charge: 5 CHF adult / 3 CHF child)
Should you have any special dietary requirements, please contact us to discuss.
No meals from the restaurant menu are available in the evening.
If you’d rather not carry too much in your rucksack, we will make you a packed lunch for the next day at a cost of CHF 15.
Remember to bring your flask or thermos so we can fill it with hiker’s tea! A knife can also come in handy.
Advance orders are required, at the latest upon your arrival at the inn.
- Check-in before 6 pm and check-out by 9 am.
- The evening meal is served at 7 p.m. (single seating), by reservation only.
- Breakfast is available until 8.30 a.m.
- In the dormitories, the use of a sleeping bag liner and your own pillowcase is compulsory, and we highly recommend bringing your own towel.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and can only stay in private rooms, not dormitories (only one dog per room)
- Quiet time Cozy hut evenings end with the hut rest – usually at 10 p.m.
- Rooms and private dormitories can only be booked together with the half-board package.